I know, this is incredibly juvenile, but it has come to my attention that my facebook picture is not only outdated, but also sort of “little house on the prairie-ish”, so I think its time for an update. The only problem is, I seriously can’t locate a picture that seems worthy. I don’t really photograph well, and its a lot of pressure, what with all the people on there these days.
So, I’m asking you, my faithful fellow bloggers to help me out. Please vote for your favorite. If you think they are all ridiculous, just say so. Honestly. I won’t be offended. I just went through my picasa album, trolling for anything decent, and well, it was slim pickins. So here we go…..
I seem to be awfully shiny in the two that were from our cruise last year. Maybe Chow could fix that for me????? I’m hoping that since the photo is so small, you won’t notice stuff like that.
This is when it pays to be Falula Lopez. You know who you are :) Having an alias means no worries about photos. No one knows your true identity. Maybe its time to resuscitate Chauncey Wafflebottom?






6 comments:
Your too funny. I love the first one and the last one.
I like the first and second one:) but they're all Facebook worthy! Then again what do I know, I'm the loser whose not on Facebook, or keep up on my blog!!- Heather
I like the first four if you touch up btw... I will totally touch up for you for the fun of Mandy - if you want me to do it just fb msg me and I will send you my email address. If you don't touch up I like #4 or #5.
P.S. Heather- Maybe you are the Winner whose not on Facebook!
I like the second...Professional yet fun with the fly away hair. But then I like Mom pics with kids...so the last one. We can only hold our babies for so long...
They are all cute but I think 1 through 3 are my favorites. I have no idea how to get rid of shiny face though so we need to get a tutorial from Oysterblogger.
Um, you are photogenic and I vote #1 :0)!!!!! but I am not on face book ....so I won't get to enjoy your beauty.....
Your funny!
Post a Comment