The Pantone family Christmas Eve party was held at Jeremy & Chris’ new house this year. I loved that it was so close to where we were staying, but not actually at Grandma’s house (where we were staying). Chris did a great job as hostess and she added some new traditions which I think were very successful!
Uncle Jeremy with Charlie & Uncle Dan with Cole.
Yes, we attempted to do a Nativity play. It was hilarious, and really fun. Chris bought all these costumes and the kids thought it was great. No one even fought over which character they would play. My nephew Ben was a duck of some sort and I kept laughing at him because I have never seen ducks (or swans or geese) in a Nativity before. He kept honking like a goose throughout the skit.
Camel, sheep and duck, er- goose.
Joseph, Mary and my cute little donkey
Shepherds why this jubilee???
Enter stage left: Angel (Bella) & Three wise men (Jenny’s boys & Savannah)
Ok, I think that about sums it up for the Nativity play.
Next up: Christmas eve jammies with the cousins:
We missed you Ben, Megan & Maria!!! Hope you had a great Christmas back in OR. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!






2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! I missed all of you too. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one doing the missing, maybe that's because I have so much to miss. Good for Chris and Jer to have it at their house (mostly Chris...we women do most of the work for the parties!). The kids are so cute and I wish I would have seen Mr. Duck in person. So funny. Why didn't Maria's pj's match with anyone's? Hmmmm? See you in about 3 months. HOpefully it will snow by then. Miss you MANDY! (I purposely did the all caps...nope this isn't my phone.)
Love Christmas Eve PJ's..they are the best. The picture of your kids on the couch is adorable!! Miss you guys
Post a Comment