So we’ve been back in our new (old) house for a few months now, and everything is getting back to normal, with just a few changes. Since the boys all shared a room in our rental house in Price, I couldn’t convince any of them to go to different rooms now that we are back home. I explained that we have more bedrooms here, and they could branch out and all have their own rooms, but they were not having it! So I thought what the heck! I’ll just let them all sleep together, it’ll promote brotherly togetherness, and harmony and all that, right?
Wrong.
They stay awake for hours, giggling, wrestling, and getting into all manner of trouble. I come down the stairs at least 3 times a night yelling, threatening, etc. Its really awful. Every day I vow tomorrow is the day I will separate them.
And then I wake up to this……
Just look at them all snuggled together like that. Its so sweet! So then of course I become a huge sucker and the process repeats itself…..
Why are sleeping kids so adorable?
It really makes it hard to be an effective parent sometimes.






1 comments:
That is so sweet! I never shared a room with anyone now it makes me a little sad, don't tell my mom though. :)
Post a Comment