CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Its Birthday Season!

It finally occurred to me this year (duh……) that 3 of my 5 children have birthdays that land within a 10 day window.  OH gross!  I don’t know how this happened to me, but it has made for a really busy week and a half! 

Here we go- Baby J was first.  She turned two and now I’m starting to worry that she is not my baby anymore Sad smile.  Soon I will have to call her “Terrible Toddler J”- well, actually that name already applies but we’ll pretend it doesn’t since its her birthday.

IMG_4566

We had a joint b-day party at mom & dad’s pool for J & L.

IMG_4554

Yes its her birthday and I forgot her swimming suit.  But she doesn’t care- she was just enthralled with these ridiculous goggles.

IMG_4544

IMG_4549

 

Next was Sparky’s turn.  He got to have a birthday party with his friends at the drive in movie.  We took them to see Ice Age 35 or something like that.  (there have been too many….) But they loved it anyway.DSC04837

DSC04839

DSC04843

DSC04845

(Thanks again for coming to help me Chow!  I couldn’t have done it without you! OH, and the same goes for the next party……. You’ll see…….)

 

Ok, last was Smurfy’s big day.  I am ashamed to say that at the end of this 10 day extravaganza, I was a bit exhausted, not to mention we went on a family vacation right in the middle of all this that I will post later.  Anyway- my point is, I kind of dropped the ball on Smurf’s party.  It wasn’t till about a month later.  You can’t tell from the pictures though, right? They all still look happy Smile

DSCF1500

We went to the new splash pad in town and it was a hoot (and free. I love free.)

DSCF1489

DSCF1486

DSCF1498

He seriously adores this stuffed chicken he got from his friend.  He sleeps with it every night.  Such a funny, sweet boy!

0 comments: