Our summer began with a whirlwind of camps and lessons the kids had signed up for. First on the docket? Tennis camp! One week of lessons up at the high school for Kenni & Sparky. They loved it and the younger kids so badly wished they could play too. I never thought I’d say this, but I think we may become a tennis family? The kids have all started asking for tennis rackets for their birthdays. (Probably because I made them play with D.I. rackets, much to their utter humiliation ) Bwaaaaaa-haaaahaa!
Next in line was Aerospace camp! Seth’s Grandpa Pantone volunteers his time recovering and fixing up old war planes from World War II for the Hill Airforce base Museum, so he had the inside scoop on getting our kids into this awesome camp. They learned so much! (Again, there was an age limit, so the younger ones didn’t get to go, but they so badly want to go when they are old enough).
And last were Swimming Lessons. This is the first year we have actually put something together out at my mom’s pool, even though we’ve been trying to do it for years. I was a little worried about driving down there every day for two weeks, but it turned out to be really fun. All the kids did great in their lessons and I loved their instructors! We will definitely do it this way again next year.






0 comments:
Post a Comment