CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oh Crap, I forgot!

I hate it when I get behind on my blog. I’m trying really hard to get caught up, and just when I feel like I’m making progress, I look through my pictures and discover that I have forgotten stuff!  Lots of stuff!  Well, I can’t be a proper family record keeper and just leave stuff out, now can I, so now if you’ll bear with me, I have a little “catching up” to do……

 

Lets start with some fun summer field trips:

DSCF1956 - Copy

Nature walk around the lake with the Martin & Whitemyer kids

DSCF1965 - Copy

Quick day-trip out to Antelope Island.  Kenni was over the moon because she got to do the Junior ranger program and she got another State Park stamp on her passport Smile

IMG_4598

Took the kids to see the Airplanes at the Aerospace museum when Kenni & Sparky were there for space camp.  They loved it.  Such a great (free) activity for kids.

IMG_4603

And of course we hit McD’s after that for some grease-burgers and Ice cream (It was baby J’s birthday).

 

 

 

Ok, on to the next thing I completely skipped over……

IMG_4436

Fathers Day!  Happy Fathers day Seth!  We love you so much!

 

And of course we can’t forget about Noodle’s stitches…..

IMG_4071

We drove down to SLC one evening in early summer to watch Seth play on his outdoor old man soccer league.  It was the first game we had been able to attend and we were so excited to be there…….for about fifteen minutes, which is when Noodle came over to me crying.  He had fallen off the playground and cut his chin.  I told him it was no big deal and I would get him a band-aid, but when I cleaned the blood away, I could see a big chunk of fatty tissue just gaping open there on his chin.  I figured that was probably a bad thing.  I sat there debating in my head what to do with him (I avoid doctors and hospitals at all costs…..) when another parent came to take a look and said it definitely required stitches.  Dang it.  So, I loaded five kids up in the car again, said a quick good-bye to Seth and headed back towards home looking for an insta-care facility.

IMG_4073

Two hours and five stitches later……. all better.

 

Twenty-four hours later those puppies burst open while he was jumping on the trampoline and I literally saw two hundred dollars just running down the drain.  Aggghhh!  kids! 

 

Ok, last thing.  I got the rare privilege of babysitting my sweet nephew Mr. T.

IMG_4439

IMG_4437

Baby J loooooovvvvvved having a real baby to play with.  Mr. T? Not so much.  Smile  But he was a good sport, and he let her play “baby” with him for awhile before he let me know he had had enough.  Hmmmmm……. maybe this is why I don’t get to babysit him much anymore???

 

Wowza- I think that is all for today!  I feel better already.  Now I can move forward with just the regular old “Im way behind” posts and not have to stress out about stuff that went undocumented. Thanks for your continued patience.  We will get there eventually….I promise!

1 comments:

Amberlee said...

Nice Re-Cap, well done my friend!3nicesr