That’s right- its that time again. The birthday wish list has arrived! (I know you’ve been waiting on pins and needles…..)
And if you happen to be one of my siblings- Welcome. I know you don’t read blogs, so this is a big step for you.
And if you happen to be someone besides one of my siblings and you’re wondering why the heck I am such a “me-monster” as to be publishing a list of all the things I hope to get for my birthday like a 12-year old……well, lets just say its a Harward thing. We do birthdays big. Its great fun.
Ok, here we go!
1) A cute camera strap
2) Junk-shaped carry bag for camera (sorry folks, no picture here. But if you need to know what one looks like- just ask Marty. He has a great one :) CARRY CASE that is! ha ha!
3) Fallish shirt or cardi
4) Big funky necklace
(aren’t these the CUTEST? My friend Nicole makes them. On my side bar, “Leila Bird’s Nest”. HINT)
5) Running Music (Um……. Lisa????)
6) A Car Wash
This one’s for you Bryce. That is to say, I literally want you to come over to Mom’s house & wash my car. Mmmmm-kay????? Like, right now. Thanks.
7) Running Tights (capri length)
8) Aveda Eye Cream
9) Clinique Redness solutions Foundation. (color #4?) Is anywhere doing free-gift time for clinique???? I have been looking for ages. Anyway- I don’t have access to any of this good stuff down here in p-rice.
10) A little bitty curling iron (Like Steph uses for Ava’s hair)
(Oh crap- the photo didn’t work. Well, I’m sure you can imagine one, right??????)
Thanks ya’ll! Love you long time!
(P.S.- if you are still at a loss- anything scrapbooky, crafty, ideal for wearing, lotion-y, nice-smelling, or delicious to eat will also suffice. Now hop to it!)






1 comments:
hahaha- I love this post & I'm sooo doing it for my Birthday next year. You're so funny!! Have a nice weekend friend. p.s. I'll post the Zucchini Tacos recipe soon. Did I see your mobile in the neighborhood this weekend? DId you ever find the glow- in the dark chalk?
Post a Comment