CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

UEA/Fall Break

This year we got to spend our fall break with cousins at their condo in Park City. This was really fun for the kids because it seems like all we do on the weekends these days is drive back and forth between our two homes, so it was great to break from the monotony and head somewhere fun!

park city 079

The White Barn Scarecrow walk.  The kids loved this.  In fact, I’ve decided that if I make it back to M.G. by next October, I’m starting one in the Cottonwoods.  We have the perfect fence & walking path for it!

park city 078 park city 102

park city 014

Swimming at the Condo.  Yes this pool is outside.  Brrrrrr……

park city 011

Twin baby track suits.  Janna & I had packed the same sweat suit for our little ladies. We thought it was so cute- but they refused to sit still for a picture- even after we gave them suckers!

park city 016 park city 015

The playground at the condo

park city 023

Shopping on Main Street

park city 028

A beautiful morning run on the mid-mountain trail

park city 082

A tree that insisted on being climbed……

park city 084 park city 089

and played in

park city 119

A picnic at the beautiful (& really fabulous!) trailside park

park city 124 park city 118.1 park city 122

park city 040.1

And last but not least- a fabulous fall family portrait.  (or as fabulous as you can get when you take it spur-of-the-moment with your own camera, with tired kids, when you have missed your “window” of sunlight.  Oh well…..)

Thank you Bailey family for a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so impressed with your timely blogging and I do really like your picture. Looks like a fun weekend even though you guys killed my at Words with friends.

Unknown said...

Wow, You are on top of the blogging lately! What a fun trip. We had to had to go see the Trailside Park too. we packed up and went Sunday afternnon. It was so fun for the whole family. What a great find and thanks for sharing such a fun play place! We must plan a day and go spend the whole day their with lots of friends!