Oh, I tell you, its been too long. Dear Lake Powell, how I’ve missed you! Gone are the days when Seth and I could sneak in 3 or 4 trips a year. These days we are lucky to get that many trips to the bathroom (without a child attached to my leg, that is……)
Anywho- as luck would have it, we managed to sneak away for a much needed fall vacay- sans children! It was great to see old friends and spend a few days relaxing in the sun. I hope I don’t have to wait two more years this time to ski again!
Here are some of the highlights:
Relaxing with my MG ladies.
floatin
Jumping off the houseboat, and the “O” face
Enjoying an evening campfire
Oh yes- its karaoke time! I love this picture of Liz because she looks exactly like Bret Michaels, minus the eyeliner.
And now its Zumba in the sand time.
We rented some paddle boards because Seth and the hippies (whitemyers :) were dying to try out this new craze. It was actually really fun. This is a hilarious picture caught by Michelle right as Liz was falling off of hers
I think this is the only picture of me & Seth, so even though its not great, I have to use it.
Going exploring
Inside “Seth’s Crack”
Hiking up the Moqui Sand Dunes
And Men acting like enormous children on the way down…..
Catching up with the mission wives :)
And last, but certainly not least….. Oh, how I’ve missed you waterskiing! Until next year!!!!






3 comments:
Jealous!!! I dont know how you manage to take SO MANY trips WITHOUT your FIVE kids in tow. We have yet learned your tactics in this realm, and we only have one child...is there any hope for us? Prob not, we will be truckin them everywhere!
Looks like so much fun. Again, just makes me wish I lived by a big group of fun friends that like a good time and adventure.
Good on ya for making it happen =)
Meggie- Just move back here! I'll happily trade my 5 kids for your 1 & 3/4 ANY DAY! Ha! And p.s.- that's how the magic happens..... TRADE. I pay for it in the long run. You know what they say about payback??? Lets just say I'll be the proud caregiver of 10 children here in a few months, but it was still worth it!
Post a Comment