CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photography by Michelle

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I got a fabulous new camera for Christmas. I have enjoyed playing with it & taking random pictures- trying to figure out how it works. However, my good friend Michelle has enjoyed it more. Every time she comes over (no matter what the reason) she picks it up & starts randomly snapping photos of everyone around her. Some are good, some are terrible & some make me want to kill her. But, still, she shoots away, always exclaiming "I love this camera!" I now have a huge collection of these that I'm not sure what to do with, so I'm sticking them here- as an homage to Michelle. I used a couple in my last post, but there are so many more, I thought they needed documentation of some sort.


















After compiling my favorite photos snapped by Michelle, I realized that there conveniently aren't any pictures of HER, so I drove over to her house, rang the doorbell, waited until she answered & then attacked. So, here you go Michelle. This is for all those other pictures you have taken! A little payback!

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

Love it!!!!

Michelle said...

You are hilarious! I really do love your camera! Some of those were cute pictures!!