Ok, Ok, maybe its two months late! Yes, I'm a little behind. Here are my sweetie's on their first day of school. Kenni is in 2nd grade, Sparky is in 1st grade, and little Noodle started his first day of Pre-school. This is the first time since I've had school-aged kids that one of them isn't in kindergarten. Yeah!!!! I hate kindergarten. It's such a pain. Everyone is doing well & loving their new teachers/classes. It's so wierd on the days Noodle is gone to just have me & Smurfy at home. This has NEVER happened to me. Having a 2-year old home without anyone to entertain them is craziness. By the time Kenni was 2, Sparky had come along.....and so on, and so forth. There has always been someone there! Poor little smurfy. (Or lucky.... I guess it all depends how you look at it!)
Living Life.....
7 years ago






3 comments:
Yay for school! They all look so cute and happy. Just wait until you have 3 in all day school.....Strangely I now look forward to Monday mornings the way I used to wait for Friday night to hit.
PS Makenna's Baptism invite was gorgeous! We were sad to miss it. Hope all went well and hopefully we'll be there for the next one!
I love Kenna's first day of school outfit, it is so cute and perfect for the First Day of School. And you know how I feel about Sparky's shoes! Where are noodles eyes?
They are so cute. I should have blogged 1st day of school pictures.
Post a Comment