CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Its that time again.....
Yes, its time for the annual Harward family trek to Day Farms for a hayride & pumpkin picking at its best! Since this is the 4th year running we have done this activity as a family, I'm noticing the photos are starting to look a lot alike. And my kids are really sick of me following them around the patch, camera in hand, poised to strike the moment they find the perfect one. So,I've made myself a vow. Next year, no camera. Just enjoy the moment. But, since this is the last time, hopefully you can enjoy the moment, too.









On second thought, maybe next year I'll try the video camera? That's different, right?

1 comments:

MartinCrew said...

K so I LOVE the picture with the 3 boys!! What a treasure!! The youngest is so in admiration with his brothers!