CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kenni's Big Day


I can't believe my baby girl is already 8! I suddenly feel old....
But enough about me. Kenni's baptism day went very well. I was really stressed about the gargantuan amount of people I needed to feed, the musical number I was in charge of providing, and the countless other things there are to take care of on a day like that, but things went great. Lesli volunteered her house for the dinner (Thank you Lesli!), I twisted my dear neighbor's arm until he agreed to sing with the girls, (Which by the way was one of the most beautiful musical numbers I've heard in a long time. Seriously- they did so good!), and all in all, nothing went dreadfully wrong.
Kenni- We love you & are so happy you made the decision to be baptized! You are a joy in our lives & a fabulous big sister. I hope you had a great day!





A huge thank you to my dear friend Rachel who took these gorgeous pictures! For more of her work click on "Rachels Photography Blog" on my sidebar





1 comments:

The Geddes Family said...

Congrats to Kenni! I have not seen her in a long time. She has gotten so big and GORGEOUS!