As I bid winter its final adieu, I realized we did a lot of fun winter activities over the last month that didn't get blogged. So, as a final hurrah- here are our favorite wintertime memories from the month of April.
Amberlee & I took the babies for a day of snowshoeing. I am a novice snowshoe-er & was a little nervous- but it was really fun, and a great workout!
We took the kids up to snowbasin to watch their Papa Art compete in the Winter Xterra series. He did a great job- it looked insanely difficult.
The kids got a little bored watching the ski races, so we took them to do a little sledding. Their favorite!
This is Smurfy's first time on skis. As you can see by his attire, we didn't intend to take him skiing, but he was watching the other kids & wanted to try it so bad! It was pretty funny. All we had to put him in was a big sweatshirt & some borrowed snowpants, but he had a blast!
TRIP TO GRAND TARGHEE!!!!
These are some pictures from our trip to Targhee with our friends in the neighborhood. They do a spring skiing special that is such an amazing deal & the kids had a blast! We will definitely make it into a yearly tradition! It was such a fun little getaway.
So there you have it. The last of our winter fun! I'm a little sad to see it go.....actually, that's a lie. I am sooooo ready for SUMMER!!!!! Just a little more enduring the painfully long & unpredictable mountain Spring & it will be here! I wish you all a good spring & a hot, hot summer full of fun!
Living Life.....
7 years ago






4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Smith can ski. Good thing you had pics or I'd never believe you! Snowshoeing looked fun but I bet it was extra exhausting packing a kid around. You go Super Mom!!!
Good times, good times, but I THINK we'll be going directly from winter to summer, hasn't really been much of a spring that I've seen!!!!
If Rich and I should pass on, you are hereby in charge of our kids! Good Times!
What a fun post! Mandy and Seth, hou are such fun parents...I love that you do it all WITH your kiddos. Targhee looked like a good time. (Can we come next year?) Impressive that you got some much on film.
Post a Comment