So the kids are back in school, the vacationing has finally died down, what’s a mom of 5 to do with herself? I have two answers for you.
#1. Mountain Bike!
We are so lucky to have these gorgeous trails right out our front door, and with the fall colors being so amazing this year, I really tried to enjoy it as often as possible!
(This is Michelle in a seriously unfortunate situation )
Ok, on to……
#2. Mountain Bike some more! Just kidding. My sister had a running joke that every time she called me I was either out “playin” or “puttin up”.
Yup, the second answer is CANNING!
I was so lucky to get my hands on a lot of free food this fall, so we spent a LOT of time bottling it away for winter. This is a picture of Michelle’s counter after we had spent DAYS bottling applesauce, peaches, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pineapple zucchini, more salsa, pizza sauce, jalapeno jelly, etc.
It was exhausting and sort of addictive. I started looking around for more things I could stick in a jar everywhere I went . I’m so glad that is over. Now I can’t wait for next summer so I can get back to Mountain Biking!






2 comments:
The two things I loved and hated most about this fall. You better watch out! I am going to TP your house for putting a picture of me in bike shorts on here!!!
Post a Comment