This was actually back in August, but I forgot to blog about it, so I’m slipping it in here! (Not that it actually matters, seeing as how I’m about FIVE months behind anyway…..)
We were trying to think of a fun (cheap) couples date night activity and Seth and I suggested we go raft the Weber River. We own our own raft, and although it is old and rickety and has to be bucket-bailed every 10 minutes or so, it is still a rip-roarin good time!
So, we drove up to Croydon to the put-in spot and headed on our way. We had 6 couple with us, so we divided up into 2 rafts, and the Gardners brought their kayaks as well.
We had such a great time! It was a mellow, easy float with hardly any rapids that time of year, so we mostly goofed off and took lots of pictures
(This is such a fantastic picture of Liz I had to include it)
We had to pull over and fix the raft and I looked over to see Justin pumping and Seth bent over and I almost died laughing! (I know, I’m so immature….)
Good times. Afterward, we went to Taggarts for dinner. The wait was tooooo long, but the food was delicious! It was a great date night! We need to do it again.






0 comments:
Post a Comment