CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Timpanogos Cave

Friday, October 5th the kids had no school.  I really have no idea why, but we saw it as an opportunity to plan something fun.  Some friends of ours suggested Timpanogos cave, and I was so excited to go, because our kids have never been there.  In fact, I have only ever been once and it was when Seth and I were verrrry first married.  Wanna see a pic?

Scan0001

Awwwwww…..what a cute sweater-vest, Mand!  Wait, it gets better……

Scan

Goodness, how high are those pants??? (Its ok, Lisa’s are just as bad.)

Scan0

And one from inside the cave.  Bwaaaaaa-haaa-haaa!  That was so much fun!  Thanks for indulging me on my trip down memory lane.

 

Now, on to the actual hike of 2012 (not 1999).

DSC_0100

The kids on the trail

DSC_0104

Me, Seth & baby J.

DSC_0106

Kenni & Hay-bug

DSC_0114

Inside the cave (with the meanest tour guide in history….)

DSC_0115

DSC_0117

DSC_0127

It was sooooo cold in there!

DSC_0121

DSC_0139

DSC_0142

DSC_0143

Don’t worry, nobody died.  But only because a ranger yelled at the kids allllllllll the way down Smile.  It was a great day, and a fun opportunity for the kids to see just one of the millions of treasures this great state has to offer!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow those pants WERE amazing! I also loved the vest...remind me to show you a picure of me in 8th grade YIKES!