CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 9, 2011

So Much to be Thankful for……

This year we had our Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom & Dad’s house with the Harward side of the family.  I love getting together with my extended family from that side.  They are so much fun to be around and we always have a great time.  These last few years my Grandma & Grandpa have started to show their age, and this year we are finally starting to feel like our days with them are limited.  It was so special to be with them and I am thankful to my Aunt Geri & Aunt Patti for taking care of them and taking the time to bring them all the way to Layton when it is clearly a big job.  I took the time to sit and talk with each of them and although my aunt’s joke that Grandpa is just miserable to be around these days (he’s gotten to be quite cantankerous in his old age…..), he and I had a delightful chat.  He is just as kind and funny to me as when I was a little girl.  So yes, as Josh Groban says……. We certainly do “have so much to be Thankful for”.  Hope you & yours had a great Thanksgiving as well!

IMG_3303

IMG_3306

IMG_3314

IMG_3315

IMG_3317

My Mom & Dad in the kitchen- where else?

IMG_3318 IMG_3319

Isn’t she the cutest????

IMG_3316 IMG_3307

IMG_3347

Some of my best good cousins.

 

And, somehow I got put in charge of taking pictures of some of my sibling’s families.  Here are a few:

IMG_3341 IMG_3326 

IMG_3352

0 comments: