Making Carmel Apples with the kids. (I have learned that achieving a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Apple with White Chocolate and cinnamon sprinkles is much, much harder than it looks!)
Grandma Lesli’s costume party. Thanks so much to Art & Lesli for planning this so we had an opportunity to see all the cousins in their costumes, even though we couldn’t be there for the actual Halloween night :(
The costume parade & Halloween carnival at the kids school. I must say, it was really nice to come to a school that actually celebrates Halloween. My school did a costume parade when I was little and I loved it!
My little bunny. Baby J wore her costume for 4 days. If I hadn’t put it away, she would still be asking to wear it now. She would drag it over to me every morning and say “peez?” (please) I have never had a toddler so eager to wear a furry, hot, itchy animal suit. It was fantastic.
The kids. All suited up and ready for trick-or-treating. Bumblebee Transformer, Hermione Granger, Luigi, a dragon (but he thinks he is “Bowser”, as in Bowser’s castle on super mario bros.), and a little bunny.
And the actually trick-or-treating of course.
Since we live in a fairly rural area, the kids were invited to ride on one of our neighbors trailers that they were pulling all loaded up with haybales and such. They had so much fun and it was a way more efficient way to get around to all of the houses (since some of them are pretty spread out!)






1 comments:
How fun! This makes me so sad that Maria was not there with ALL the cousins. Boooohooooo! We are missing out on all the fun - but we did have a fun Halloween sans our Wallace cousins (we missed you guys!)
Post a Comment