Saw this on Pinterest. Wondering if it works?
http://gourmified.blogspot.com/2010/09/broken-disney-dvd.html
If so, I have at least 5 scratched Disney DVD’s that wont play anymore. I am so doing this. Worth a try, right?
Just Friday I got a free $50 Costco gift card because I called the 1-800 number on my box of Huggies and told them that their diapers were turning my babies jammies blue. (My sister told me about this. It happened to her, too, and so I checked. Sure enough- blue jammies!) But hey, I’m not above using their faulty diapers. In fact, I just bought some more. I just love a company with great customer service!!
Sorry- one more example. I bought Seth a new pair of Chacos for his birthday. (His well-worn, well-loved pair flew into Lake Powell on an especially bouncy boat ride……) Little did I know, Seth also bought HIMSELF a pair for his birthday. They arrived in the mail on the same day and I wanted to KILL him! However, I must say kudos to Zappos. They are such a great company. FREE SHIPPING both ways. So, the Zappos pair went back in the box because I likes me some free shipping. Thank goodness for that. Now if I could just work on my spousal communication……






1 comments:
Thanks for the tips! I'm calling about the diapers...it bugs me that their jammies and onsies turn blue. And we have a broken disney DVD. :)
Post a Comment