CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

October Recap





I know I'm way behind, but I have a ton of stuff from October to blog about. I'll start with family night mayhem. We invited some of our family over to carve pumpkins together. We had a few extra family members crash the party, but hey,the more the merrier- right? Anyway- by the time all was said and done we had about 30 people here carving pumpkins. Needless to say, we had to move the par-tay to the garage. I was a hugely grumpy bear, but the kids had a great time!











































So, Seth decided it was a great idea to put baby J inside one of the pumpkins. He did this to mock me because I always wanted to do it to Kenni when she was little & he wouldn't let me. He said it was mean! But apparently now he thinks its funny.
As you can see, J did not think it was funny.

"HELP! Somebody! Anybody! I'm going to call DCFS!"

"Ok, I guess its not so bad. Its actually kinda warm in here."

"Wait, no, not the lid!"




UP NEXT.....
The weekend of the 16th we traveled to Denver for Seth's step-sister's wedding. I didn't get a single decent photo from the wedding. My camera was doing all sorts of wierd stuff & Megan was trying to help me fix it, but I am way too electronically illiterate to understand what she was saying! Anyway- you can see that Denise has really unique style. She is really fun & I thought she looked so pretty!

While we were there we also celebrated Seth's birthday. Here he is blowing out the powdered sugar on his birthday sopapilla.

I tried to catch a picture of Maria making her "faces", but she wouldn't do it!

We stayed at my best friend Jami's house & had such a good time seeing them! Our babies are only 10 days apart and we have decided that they will be best friends as well. Its like a pre-arranged marriage, but with a bff instead.



BACK HOME IN UT.....

We did the annual Harward fam. pumpkin patch fiesta. I had to show a few of my favorite pics. I stayed true to my vow from last year, and did NOT follow all of my kids around the patch armed with my camera, ready to capture the perfect shot! I just let them wander and play, and I have to admit, it was much better.


0 comments: