CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Noodle's Birthday


To Celebrate Noodle's 5th birthday, I took his preschool playgroup to the Treehouse museum. As you can see, they had a great time milking the pretend cow, riding bucking broncos, playing musical instruments with various parts of their bodies, and responding to 4-alarm fires! They were quite a handful- thankfully my neighbor Angie came along to help me corral them from room to room. I could not have done it without her! I didn't realize how often recently potty-trained preschoolers have to go to the bathroom! I must have taken at least 26 trips to the loo.
Afterwards, we hit up Arctic Circle for ice cream. Also forgot how messy those little sweeties can be. They were hilarious! I think everyone had a good time. My little guy is definitely growing up. He'll be starting kindergarten next year. He is so looking forward to that- but I'll be a little sad. He and Smurfy have become such good friends, and they love going to the same preschool.




0 comments: