"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
- Helen Keller
I came across this amazing quote a few weeks ago on a friend's blog & it had a special significance at the time for a member of my family.
Today, as my sister is undergoing yet another huge trial in her life, I remembered it again. Janna, I know this door is still open. Hang in there. We all love you & are praying for you!
I love reading other people's blogs because you never know what you'll come across that inspires you.






3 comments:
Tell her we're praying for her. I know in way what she's going through. Its so hard to be on bedrest and wonder what will come, but its worth it. I will help out in anyway I can, tell her I can take Lillianne I know her and Ruby would love to play and I don't live far. I hope they get good news from the Drs. I hope your pregnancy is going well too.
Oh and check out my blog, you won!
Thank you April. Actually, I think you probably do know better than anyone what she is going through. Her baby is almost the exact same size as little Harrison was when you lost him & her Dr. said if they can't get her swelling to go down or if her water breaks, there will be nothing they can do to keep that little baby from being born & she is just too tiny to survive! I can't imagine the heartbreak you BOTH have been through. I really feel like this time she will make it, though. We'll keep praying & I'll let her know you offered to help! If she can get through the next couple of days, she'll be on permanent strict bedrest until the baby is born, so I'm sure she'll need all the help she can get!
Oh- & THANK YOU so much for the blanket! I am so excited!!!
Oh Mandy, wow that is so scary and when I heard about her I started to cry, just overwhelming having been in a similar situation. I am so sorry she has to go through this. I hope she got good news today from the Dr. We will be praying for her, Andy and the girls. Wow life can be crazy. yes please tell her I'd be happy to help out anytime.
As for the blanket I have the purple one posted so you can see it at www.sweetruby.etsy.com.
Also do they know what they are having? Maybe it would be better if I had your email than leave all these long posts. lol. tamaw@msn.com
Post a Comment