
Most people who know me well know that I am one of the world's driest creatures. I mean that in the literal sense. (Not as in a dry sense of humor, etc.) I was born with insanely dry skin & have apparently passed that on to my unsuspecting offspring. Therefore, it is an absolute requirement that we have at LEAST three tubs of Eucerin in our house at all times. I keep the stuff everywhere, and lube up each of the kids after their baths to try to negate some of the dryness.
On that note.....
Occasionally, one of the kids decides to go ahead & do their own thing. Case in point. I'm not sure if he thinks its shaving cream, or if his face was just feeling particularly chappy. Who knows what is going through a toddler's mind when he decides to do half of the crazy stuff they do.
Kids. Gotta love 'em. Lets just say they keep me on my toes. :)
Living Life.....
7 years ago






2 comments:
My oldest wiped eucerine cream all over our tv and entertainment center when he was about 18 months. It's so funny the things kids do.
Oh the cute Smith...he is so cute...so so cute. I miss him. A lot.
Post a Comment