CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween







Halloween was a blast. It was so warm this year! We trick or treated in our neighborhood, then went over to Grandma Lesli's for dinner, then drove to Grandma 'Ree's for dessert! Whew, it was a long night. Thank goodness it was Friday. For anyone who remembers me wearing the Minnie Mouse costume when I was about eight or so, (Jami, Maxi, Dayna.....) here's a little blast from the past. Kenni's been dying to wear it for the past 2 years or so, and I thought she might finally be big enough (even though it was still huge on her!) She was so excited & we all had a great time!

5 comments:

Martincrew said...

CUTE kids!! Post a picture of you in that Minnie Costume!

Salty Incisor said...

cool! It looks very retro

April said...

Thats awesome she got to wear the same costume. I wore the cutest snow white costume when I was probably in 2nd grade, can't wait for Roo to wear it.
Oh and I just found out that the flowers were from you. Thanks so much, I'm sorry we weren't here to let you guys in and chat. But thanks again.
Also are any of your boys around Hudson's age? He's 4 1/2 just wondering.

The Hills said...

What cute little kiddos! Looks like they were ready for some serious trick-or-treating!

Standita's said...

Hey Mandy! So good to hear from you! You have such a cute fam! I'm adding you to my buddies, hope you don't mind.