Our friends the Bonds had a "Bond-Theme" party at their house to celebrate the opening of a new ski movie. (I know, a strange combination, James Bond and Skiing.) It was so much fun though,& the costumes were the best! Seth asked me not to post these pics (you'll know why as soon as you scroll down the page)- but they were so hilarious, I had to! Anyway- you were supposed to dress up "James Bond style". Seth & I found some really great clips from some old Bond movies where James Bond is of course being chased by bad guys, but he is skiing down some mountain in a killer early 90's one-piecer. And that, friends, is how our costumes were born. Somehow, though, the one-piecers weren't enough. Seth had been secretly growing a slimy moustache, and his hair has gotten so freaking long he was able to slick it back into a nasty little pony tail. The results were....
astonishing. So chester the molester. Anyway- it was enough to win us first prize for the whole getup. Overall, a great night with great friends.
My prize for winning- new ski gloves! Which is great because I lost at least 3 pairs last year. Or, should I say, I lost ONE glove to three different pairs. (Why does that always happen????)
Ewww...... People kept saying they didn't even recognize Seth. It was so funny!




Living Life.....
7 years ago






3 comments:
Holy Steven Segal! That was hilarious!
So Cool but you and Seth really took the prize for costumes. Was it the Warren Miller movie?
Cool!
That looks like fun. Carson would love a Bond themed party.
Post a Comment