Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! In addition to the usual reflections of Gratitude (family, friends, home, etc.), my brother coined a very fitting list of things us Harwards in particular are Thankful for. He presented it Dave Letterman style at our Group FHE a few weeks ago & I thought of it again today. So, thanks for sharing with me Bryce & I hope this makes at least a little sense to you outsiders.
(From 10 to 1)- Here are the Top Ten things the Harward family has to be Thankful For:
10. Birth Control (like any of us has heard of that!)
9. Bag Balm
8. Blip Blom
7. We put the fun in dis-fun-ctional
6. For as crazy as we are, none of us has ever been on Jerry Springer
5. The gift of Knowing It All
4. You never have to ask our opinion
3. Valium
2. Adult Wet Wipes
and finally, the Number 1 thing Harward family members have to be Thankful for..........
That we get to spend ETERNITY with all this craziness!!
Happy Holidays to everyone else who spent Thanksgiving with their crazy relatives!
Living Life.....
7 years ago






5 comments:
A close family is your best blessing!
I think you may need to explain the "blip blom" story for those outsiders that haven't heard it. Plus Cody is in this picture. Glad I could contribute to your blog!
LOL!!! Cute.
Mandy you have such a cute family! Thanks for leaving a comment I love to see how everyone is doing!
Merry Christmas!
Hey Mandy do me a favor and drop Megan a line for me and tell her I want to be able to see her blog. She sent me the link forever ago and as organized as I am I lost it.
Thanks Bri
Post a Comment