CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 16, 2013

Spring Break!

March 27-30

In usual Wallace style, we hopped in the car at the laaaaaast minute and cruised on down to Las Vegas to stay with our good friends the Draayers. It was so nice to go somewhere warm and sunny and the Draayers were perfect hosts! Too good, in fact.  We never wanted to leave!

IMG_1582

photo

The kids just swam and swam, and the adults got to hang out and play cards. It was honestly ideal. And of course Draayers are always serving up fantastic food so I was in heaven!

photo3

On the second day of our trip, Ryan took us out to do some hiking in Red Rock Canyon. It was really pretty and we didn’t even realize it was out there! I love discovering & exploring new places.

photo7

photo6

photo1

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I’ve been a butt about that lately. Oh well, we had such a great time and I’m so glad I have these few pics to remember it! Thanks again Draayers! I assure you we’ll be back next Spring when the UT winter has drained the ever-livin life out of us!

2 comments:

Meg said...

And I wonder where Makenna got her long legs?! See pic of you and Ms. Draayer...

Michelle said...

Wow! Who knew it was so beautiful in Vegas! Love your pictures and I agree with Megan, your legs are looooooong!