We came home from Cabo to this view:
Now, don’t get me wrong, it’s a view I treasure dearly, but it’s a little difficult when you just came from this:
Sigggggghhhhhhh……..
Anyway- the day I got home I had plans to go skiing with my girlfriends. It was 27 degrees. Brrrrrr….. But it was an exciting day! Michelle and my s.i.l. Chris had been taking skiing lessons together and it was their graduation day! I wanted to go ski with them and celebrate with a fabulous lunch in the lodge.
I decided they were ready to take a trip to the top of Strawberry (after all, they graduated with top honors ). They were less than pleased with my decision however and there was a mild meltdown by she-who-will-not-be-named on the way down. It was sort of funny. But we tried it again later and everyone did soooooo much better! I think it was just one of those panicky moments, and once they realized they could do it and let go of their fear, they skied great!
Congratulations on your big day Chow & Chris! You are awesome!






0 comments:
Post a Comment