We had a freak snowstorm in October that dumped an unusually large amount of snow on the Morgan Valley. The fact that it snowed in October wasn’t really all that strange, but the fact that we woke up to the announcement that school had been cancelled for snow……in October……now that was a first! Apparently the rain had turned to snow so quickly during the night that all the roads were frozen and the bus’s couldn’t make their usually routes, so you know what that means? Every kids dream….. NO SCHOOL!
They had a blast playing outside all day. It was a pjs & hot cocoa, cancel all our plans, enjoy this one day off kinda day………ahhhhh, heaven!






1 comments:
I'm so proud of you for working on your blog! I think my favorite part is Seth's pictures. They truly are gems! You should make big ones and hang them around your house for his birthday party :). How we love to torture poor Seth! I realized I never saw you on Halloween and your costumes were great! Haylie has big Napolean plans for this year :( I'm going to look really stupid.
Post a Comment