The last week of school…..how I love to hate it! So much to do! Here’s the skinny:
Smurfy graduated from Preschool. He went to Munchkin manor in Price and I will be forever grateful to Mrs. Tanya for sneaking him in at the last minute so the two of us weren’t home staring at each other all year. He really loved it there and we will miss it!
I love this boy and that goofy smile he makes when he is embarrassed! Mrs. Tanya was reading his “all about me” page and when he was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said “A dad just like my Dad” and the audience all gave a collective “awwwww……”. It was so cute!
This is Smurf’s besty from Price. We lovingly call her “Peanut” and since this is a blog for nicknames we’ll just go with that. I can’t believe how much taller she is than my boy. Her mom is always asking me “are you sure he is going to kindergarten next year? He’s so small!” I know it! Its going to be hard to let him go!
Next up: Noodle’s Field Day. It was right after the graduation. Busy day!
Followed the next day by Noodle’s Kindergarten graduation program at the elementary school.
This is Noodles genuinely adorable Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Spillman. She is a gem. Noodle was lucky enough to go to all-day kindergarten this year and he did so well!
Ok last event for the week, Kenni’s county report. She begged her teacher to be allowed to report on Morgan county, since it is so near and dear to her heart, and she was granted the request.
She did a great job and did the entire thing completely on her own without ever even bringing it home from school so I could see it!
I didn’t get any pictures from the older kids field day or the actual last day of school because by that point I had begun my frantic last minute packing up of the house for the big move (again….) But they had a great time and they are really going to miss all the fun friends they made at school in Price this summer!
Post coming soon about the dreaded move day. It took me a few weeks to be able to write about it because it was just so AWFUL! For now, let me just say, Welcome Summer! We’ve been waiting for you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment