CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Hive

So excited for this sweet little boutique in Mtn. Green next weekend!  (So excited that I will BE in Mtn. Green next weekend!)

image

Click here to see all their great stuff & get info. about times, location, etc.

I’ve already picked out just the right item from one of my favorite vendors, Leila Bird's Nest.  So cute- I can’t wait!

BTW- the Wallace’s will be in town for the blessing of our brand new niece.  Can’t wait to see Ben & Megan & Maria & meet the beautiful tiny Malan.  We also have a family ski day planned at our favorite resort, Snowbasin.  And when I say family, I mean FAMILY.  Aunts Uncles cousins, the works.  Why all the hub-bub?  Seth’s Grandmother (our children’s great-grandmother) will be up there trying out the adaptive ski program.  This will be one for the memory books folks.  More to come on that.  See you all soon!

2 comments:

April said...

I have always wanted to go to that. I hope I can!!!
And yes sammy lives about 10 min from jami. Jami has been amazing!!! calling her to go everywhere and do everthing. Love her!

Honeybee said...

Yippee- Hooray! Glad you are going to be in town for The Hive. We should coordinate it all the time with your travel schedule! ;) Can't wait to see you- thanks for "BuZz"-ing!