I LOVE having visitors! (HINT- please come see me! Unless you are a weird internet stalker, in that case, please don’t……..)
We were lucky to have the White family come stay with us a few weekends ago, minus Chad. He was away on mancation- golfing with the fellas. Anyway- no hubby meant it was a perfect weekend for Michelle and I to plan a mini-super-Saturday of our very own. Our goal for the weekend was to sit around in our jammies eating food, chatting, and crafting it up. What a delight! I am proud to say we accomplished just that. Seth was so disgusted by all the estrogen flying around that he took off and went to Moab to ride his Mtn. bike, leaving us man-free all Saturday.
Here’s a fun photo-recap of our weekend:
These are some of the projects we made. Michelle is a freaking super-genius and she cut out all those darling frames so we could paint them. Now I just have to figure out where to hang mine……
We also made spring wreath’s (idea courtesy of Pinterest), and Valentine’s banners. So fun.
Whilst we crafted away, the kids wanted something fun to do also, so we let them do several valentine’s crafts. They loved it.
And then they played and played. (See, this is why I need visitors! If our friends weren’t here, my kids would have been plopped in front of the T.V. on this fine Saturday afternoon. Sad, but true.
In fact, they must have played pretty hard because sweet little Jack died of exhaustion right here on my tile floor. It was so funny!
Oh thank you thank you my sweet sweet Chow. I love you! Please come see me again soon!






1 comments:
Maybe we should move to your neck of the woods! Looks like it develops self-entertaining kids! ;)
Post a Comment