Last week we ran a really fun race down here in our new ‘hood. It was called the Little Grand Canyon Half Marathon, and if you enjoy running at all (or hate it, but do it anyway so your bum isn’t quite so jiggly…..), I definitely recommend this beautiful, scenic course!
We were lucky enough to have company. Earlier this year, I convinced the Polad’s and the Buss’s to come stay with us and run the race. Its always better with friends, right? And I’m lucky to have had them, because otherwise I would have been running alone. Seth is just too fast for me these days. In fact, he took 3rd place in his age group thank you very much! Our friend Jason took second. And we must give an honorable mention to cute Ken. If there had been a Clydesdale category, we’re sure he would have finished 1st for his size :)
Anyway- a great time was had by all. Now if I can just get through the next 2 weeks. Seth and I are running the St. George Marathon. (gulp.) I’m not sure how we got suckered into this. I just hope we survive. Only two more weeks and I can retire my running shoes for the year. Momma’s gettin tired! Need breaky.
6:30 a.m. Getting ready to board the bus- heading for the desert!
Pre-race. Still so excited!
Yea! We made it!
And now we’re dancing. You adore my pink scrunchee, right?






1 comments:
You are all Amazing and I so had a case of FOMO, but it has since passed!
Post a Comment