

Ohhhh…… I can’t believe its been a year! My baby is ONE. My last baby. I have really enjoyed this experience, knowing it was the last time I would get to sit around and love on my baby- trust me, I did! This girl has so much personality- I never dreamed she would be who she is. She is spunky, feisty, girly, social, curious, and so much fun. She spit up in her first year of life more than I ever knew was possible! I think she will go down on record as the pukiest baby ever! She is a bit of a diva and such a girl! She loves to be the center of attention and loves going out in public & being around crowds. She is impatient and lOUD- sometimes she yells at me. I mean, YELLS. She thinks her siblings are the greatest people ever and they all can make her laugh like nobody else. Oh, and she’s in love with her daddy of course. Absolutely gooey-eyed for the guy. I mean- hel-lo0? Mom here! I’m the one doing all the dirty work!
But seriously-We all love her to bits & are so glad she is in our family. To quote Jerry Macquire- She completes us. :) Happy Birthday my baby girl!!!
And in case you feel like reminiscing about old times, here is the link to her birth story- one of my favorite posts ever. Have a great June 29th!
Living Life.....
7 years ago






2 comments:
She is a doll. The pictures are so cute I was waiting for them to be posted!
LOVE the pictures! Happy Birthday Baby J!!!
Post a Comment