My sweet friend “M” has a fantastic blog (check it out here) that is always providing a bit of inspiration, a bit of fun, and a bit of self-loathing. :)
You see, she is always fabulous. And her stuff is always fabulous.
So, the other day when she posted a picture of her kitchen counter at 6:45 a.m. with all the adorable decorations, and everything “just so”….. I had to sigh, because THIS folks is what my counter looked like that day when I arose (which by the way was not at 6:45 a.m.).
You see what I mean??????
One more time, just for the record. Her counter:
And you remember what mine looked like, right????
Sometimes other people’s fabulousness makes me wanna barf. (And be more fabulous, of course).
But for today, I’m hoping just to get in a shower. :)
(I LOVE YOU “M”, but I just HAD to do that!)






3 comments:
I had the same counter as you at 4:30 this afternoon! Will I ever have a clean house again???
I feel like barfing A LOT when I look at people's blogs. I am glad I am not alone...I can love the person and still want to barf. It is all kind of funny tho. Blogging, who would have ever thought it would come to this!? POsts like this make me miss you (and your dirty counter) even more. Good hell, please stop!!
Oh, my gosh. You make me laugh! I love you & your countertop! {p.s. lemon clorox wipes are my FAVORITE!} It's just funny because I was thinking I was knee deep in a mess that day & that's why I wanted to show it. You thought it looked great & it made me want to barf. Haha! Thanks for the blog shout-out I think ;)
Post a Comment