Yes, I've done it again. I've gotten tremendously behind. How does this happen??? I'll tell you how- LIFE gets in the way. So, rather than try to make 25 posts & get properly caught up, I'm going to give you a "best of" the last two months- at a glance.
Ready????
GO!Kenni & baby J watching TV
baby J & her Great-Grandma Hansen
One of the last summer days at Liberty Park
Family night at Boondocks
I dragged some of my friends up to Snowbasin to go Mountain Biking with me on my birthday. Afterwards we met some of our other, less brave friends at the Oaks for breakfast. It was so much fun!
I haven't gotten to do much Mtn. Biking this summer at all with the new baby, so it was great to get out.
Seth competed in the 50k Mtn. Bike race up at Snowbasin. His team did great, considering how out of shape they were!
Kenni's Birthday party. They got together for the premiere of Camp Rock 2 & had a pj party. Like, could you just die?
Seth took all the kids to the HAFB museum by himself while I was out of town. He is so brave. (either that, or so eager to get out of housework that he'll go just about anywhere. The jury is still out......)
Baby J's maiden voyage into grandma Ree's pool. Yes, these pics were taken in OCTOBER. Man, its been a warm fall!
Living Life.....
7 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment