CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to School

Ah, the first day of school. One of my favorite photo op's. The kids are all getting so big! If you count preschool, this year I get to send four of my five out the door. Its so fantastic. Kenni is in 3rd grade this year, Sparky in 2nd, Noodle & Smurf are both in Preschool. (Noodle is a "missed the deadline" baby, so he & Smurf will only be 1 year apart in school, same as Kenni & Sparky).
So, for at least 2 hours twice a week, I get some alone time with my baby. Joy of joys. And really, there's something about that first hint of fall in the air, new school supplies, and football season that makes you take a deep breath & say "Ahhhh!"
I love it!





I always take a picture of them getting on the bus. Do you think when they're in high school they'll hate me for it????






2 comments:

Michelle said...

cute pictures, and I am impressed that you got a picture of Connor at school he ditched me so fast it wasn't even funny.

Seth said...

Did Connor lose his arms...Poor boy!