
We are loving having a new baby in the house again! People keep asking me if having five kids is hard, and all I can say is that having a newborn is hard, no matter how many other kids you happen to have. I feel like she demands almost all of my time. So if you see one of my other kids running around the neighborhood wearing the same clothes they've had on for a WEEK, that's why!
Anyway- as demanding as she is, I have to admit, I love wasting entire days just sitting on the couch staring at her! I don't love what's happening to my house as a result, but I'm trying to be ok with it. I mean honestly, my floors haven't been mopped since before she was born and they are NASTY, but I can describe to you the size & shape of most the fat rolls on my sweet newborn's body. I hope that's ok with the rest of the world. If you knock on my door & happen to see the filth that is accumulating in here, just know that I'm in here enjoying every moment of my last baby. She is already growing up too quick for me!
So, here are a few of my favorite pictures from her first month of life. I love you baby J!
Living Life.....
7 years ago






3 comments:
I thought your house looked fabulous when I was there the other day! Baby J is a beauty!
Oh Mandy she's so cute and totally worth a messy house! I too have felt like my house and well everything else has been neglected because of Finn. But what can you do right?
She is so so so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ANd cleaning the house is SO overrated, really. It'll happen someday in the mean time ENJOY that sweet baby GIRL. She's just darling. :)
Post a Comment