CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Love my Balls......

This is one of those moments when you realize how precious your kids are.....
Sparky brought home the following paper last week. It was his journal writing assignment for the day. He wanted to write about Balls. You know, soccer ball, basketball, etc.
But when I read the page, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. I mean, like when you laugh so hard real tears come out of your eyes. Like that. He said "Whats so funny mom?" Well, you tell me what you think. Funny?
How does one explain that to a 6-year old?
I didn't. I told him it was a great journal entry. And then I vowed to save it until he was old enough to understand the humor.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Balls are great!

Meg said...

Like father like son!? (and uncle too!)
I can picture you laughing so hard at it too....OH WE MISS YOU GUYS! I think this little memory will hold me over til we get to see you.

Salty Incisor said...

kids say the darndest things ha ha I wonder what his teacher was thinking...