CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

"Back in the Summer of 0-9"

Boo. Summer is over. The kids are in school. I have to wake up at 7:15 every morning. I have to help kids with homework every night. Soccer practice & dance classes & achievement days & piano & all the rest of the mayhem that makes my life beyond my control have taken over.......
But alas- take a moment with me and reflect on the last few fun things we did this summer. Maybe it will tide you over until next year. Until then- let the carpooling begin!

BEAR LAKE

The whole fam-damily! Our annual Harward family Bear Lake trip. A hoot as usual!

Awwww....what is it about Dad's & kids holdin hands on the beach? Priceless.

Babes on the Sea-Doo

Buying Uncle Andy

The big tramp

The ladies

The men




River Rafting on the Green

A Big Thanks to Cade & Stacey for inviting us on a once-in-a-lifetime 5 day trip (NO KIDS) down the Green River! They have several experienced river guides in their family & we could never have done it without their connections, gear, and expertise.
We had the best time!!!!! Seth was in heaven, as this is something he has wanted to do practically since birth.

My sexy river guides. Single, slummin & lovin every minute of it!

Me trying my skills in an inflatable Kyack. How do you spell Kyack? That doesn't look right!!!! P.S.- Yes, I am aware that I look ridiculous, but I had a great time- that's what matters, right?

Jay & Seth Kyacking

Somewhere on the drive down, Clint "aquired" this Vote for Clint sign & attached it to our raft. It stayed there through our whole trip. It was a crack-up.

Me & my girl Tressa. I love meeting new people. We rode on the same raft almost the entire trip & became good friends. She's awesome.

The gates of Lodore. So pretty!

Lucifer. (that's the name of the big rapid they're about to go over)

Scouting Hell's Half mile (the home of Lucifer)

Seth in his Duckie

Where's Seth?

Oh, there he is!

Bighorn Sheep. My camera blows.....

Azme, Donna, Jay, Randy, & Dewey. More new friends.

The Goode Family. You guys are awesome! Especially Miss Shirley, who was so brave to come on this trip all by herself. I love you mama.

The Ladies!

Cute couple. See- we did spend a few minutes together on this trip.

1 comments:

Amberlee said...

I'm pretty sure I would've been tempted to run away with those river rat guides. They were so HOT! WOW! JEEPERS!