CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mandy & Tiffany's Amazing Day!

These pics are a little old, but I've been wanting to share them for awhile, so here goes. There's really nothing like a fresh spring powder dump. Tiffany & I managed to both get a kitchen pass one morning & made a run for it. The snow was 2 days old, so we didn't think there would be much powder left to enjoy- we were so glad to be wrong. Blair came also, & I was worried I would feel like a third wheel, but Blair made sure it was all about the ladies day!! He followed us around taking our pictures. It was so awesome! We know we still look like girls in these pictures, but at the time we felt like superstars. We kept saying "Oh, I looked good in that one, didn't I???" Also, I should mention that this was (I think??) my first time making tracks down No Name. After we hiked to the top, it was pretty foggy & I was freaking out, but once we dropped in the sun came out & the snow was amazing!!! Tiffany has been through hell & back in the last year & I'm so glad she got to have this day. The Gardners are amazing people & we are so lucky to have them as neighbors!



P.S.- Just a quick shout-out to Blair's new hobby: If anyone out there wants him to follow you around for a day skiing, Mt. Biking, Snowmobiling, whatever- he takes amazing pictures and the fees are reasonable. And really, who doesn't love a good ego shot of themselves now and again????

6 comments:

Seth said...

Sick shots Mandy! Question-why are you leaning on your poles in the middle of that amazing slope? Tired? You look really good. Especially that first pic coming down the Diamond.

Unknown said...

Way to go Mandy, I love a day to call my own. You two deserve it. Just think in a week or so you can post Mtn. Biking pictures! Oh, I love four seasons.

Meg said...

You look great Mandy! How fun is that!? Im glad you two got to go up with your photographer =)
Thanks again for dinner the other night. You are so good to us.
meg

Bowen Family said...

WoW! I am totally impressed! I am such a wimp these days, sorry I totally nixed the skiing last time I was there I really would love to go. Best case scenerio- 60 degrees-Fresh powder-New ski's and a fabulous outfit. Make that happen and I'll ski every day!

Martincrew said...

OHHH so fun!! I must get into the fun of it all! I get so caught up in watching the kids play that I forget that I might enjoy going and doing :)

Niederfam said...

Nice, I'll DREAM about carving it up like you and Tiff one day soon!!!!!!