CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seth's Surprise Party!!!!


Yup, I did it! I threw Seth a surprise party! And the best part is....He was actually Surprised! None of the kids blew it, family stayed quiet, and the neighborhood was mumm..... It was so much fun. A huge thanks goes out to the Gardners who, at the last minute, donated their million dollar spec home for the party (still available, by the way, if there are any takers!) A few people have asked me, "Why a surprise party at 33?" Well, if you read the invitation, you would know- but for everyone else- basically its because Seth has been whining to me for the past 3 years about the fact that he didn't get a big party for his 30th Birthday. In my defense, when Seth turned 30, I had a 2-week old baby I was trying to take care of, but I guess that wasn't a good enough excuse. Anyway- we had a great time & all went off without a hitch. For party entertainment, I hung posters up all around the house with pictures of Seth from his Childhood & trivia questions about his life. It was hysterical. Most of his friends had no idea what a startlingly attractive youth he was. I thought I would post some of the pictures for those of you who couldn't attend.
I'm sure next time Seth will think twice before he complains about something. You know, "Be careful what you wish for".... & all that. hee hee hee

2 comments:

The Harward Family said...

Wow, Seth...you were quite the cowboy! It's so intimidating! I'm glad you finally got your surprise party, you deserved it.

The Skiing Wallaces said...

Please shoot me now!!!