
Skiing is in the air! Can you feel it??? A few weeks ago we got our first taste of snow! Since then, the weather has warmed up drastically, making for what (hopefully) will be a truly pleasant Halloween trick-or-treating experience.
But, for those few blissfully freezing days, Seth made sure to make the most of it- first, by getting 1st tracks up at Snowbasin. He and a buddy hiked up to the top of the lifts & made their first run of the season on what I' m sure can only be described as mediocre snow. Still, snow it was, and Seth was in Heaven! He took the kids back the next day to show them what he was so excited about. I think the kids enjoyed it almost as much as him. Winter- here we come!!!

Living Life.....
7 years ago






2 comments:
CUTE blog Seth!! I'm needing a lesson it's all so confusing to me!!
I'm so pumped that you guys have a blog now. Mandy your kids are ADORABLE! I love seeing the pics and reading about what you're up to. The snow looks so fun! My kids are praying it snows here this winter.
Post a Comment