CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bear Lake 2012

We made it to the annual Harward family Bear Lake outing this year!  After having missed out on all the fun last year, my kids were super excited to go spend time with their cousins on the beach! It was a little tricky to coordinate, with having such a busy September, but we rushed up there last minute, and then enjoyed a relaxing weekend with the fam.

DSCF1665

I only got a few pictures cause I’ve been struggling with a broken camera Sad smile.  But here is J and her FAVORITE person in the whole world- her cousin L.  These two are so in love its hilarious.

DSCF1671

And here is Uncle Andy, Lauren & Kenni going for a Sea-doo ride. Yup, this is all the pictures I have.  Pathetic, I know.  Luckily my mom always takes great photos, so I just have to remember to get them from her for posterity’s sake.  For now, you’ll just have to imagine all the fun we had with your eyes closed.  (Or check previous years posts- cause lets be honest, its mostly the same-old, same-old Smile). 

0 comments: