CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You know you're a 5th child if.......


Your mom hands you an entire slice of cheese pizza at dinner so she can have 5 minutes of peace! (Yes, she is only 8 months old- and she did just fine!) She gummed that pizza until there wasn't anything left but the sauce all over her face. And in fact, that bought me ONE HOUR of peace!
Still, I have to chuckle at the fact that I would have NEVER in a million years threw a slice of pizza to my 1st child (or even my second) at that age.
Hey, I'm a fifth child, and I turned out all right, right?????

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok that is hilarious!

Michelle said...

No comment on the part about you...ha ha

Amberlee said...

Tell her to stop growing up or you just might have to have a sixth child. I really dislike when the babies have to grow up, oh I know. Stop feeding her!

missy said...

love this. and I totally get it.