CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ski Days


Oh Snow......where have you gone????? It's been three long, sad weeks I've been off my skis. (This is Mandy BTW- we all know Seth would never spend such an unholy amount of time away from his.....)
Here at the Wallace house we've been suffering from injuries, sick kids, and a plague of snowless days- so there really hasn't been any decent skiing for weeks. sigh.... But here are a few good memories from back in those days before the season went bust.
Seth got me this new coat for Christmas. It's so warm. I'm talking Everest warm. Perfect for freezing little me.

Lesli- the lucky little minx, got some new fatties for Christmas. If only our feet were even close to the same size.......
While our family was in town for Christmas, we took all the kids up for a day. They were a blast. Jeremy & Chris's kids had never been on skis before & they all did amazing.



Well- all is not lost. As I type it is FINALLY snowing again! After a weekend of the most depressing Mountain RAIN you could imagine. Let's pray its enough for some Monday morning powder shots. Here's to all who can join me on the Mountain tomorrow!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm giving a shout out to the babysitters that allow for the Wallace Funness to happen! Wahoo to stay at home moms with nothing better to do, bring on the snot nosed kids and pray for more snow.

Meg said...

Ah man, yeah it has been a few weeks since I have skied too....oh wait! I have actually not minded that the snow hasnt been that great cause I havent been able to ski in it, but I am hoping for good snow later in the season. The pics of all the kids are great. Im so glad all the cousins got to go skiing together. Oh, and Mandy, I do love the blue coat...that is what I need: a coat that is Everest worthy.
Megan

Michelle said...

I need some new content here Mandy